- The brand that everyone knows and respects!
- Brand: Gray Nicolls
- Type: Thigh Guard
- Body armour test 360 thigh guard
- combination of Gray-Nicolls CCT and AXM along with new Interflow Venting
- Ensures that confidence, comfort and courage is offered as standard
- All in one wrap around thigh pad system
- Velcro adjustment for superior fit
- Independent hip guard
- Contoured thigh guard ergonomically moves with the body
- Double towel straps for maximum comfort
- PU coating for comfort and durability
- Poly Armour – thin, lightweight impact foam
- Diffuser Foam – for secondary shock absorption
- Vapour Foam – for improved breathability
- Made from high quality material
- Long lasting product
- Durable, easy to use, store
- Delivers great performance
- Recommended for sports lovers
- Disclaimer: Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
H.J. Gray and Sons was founded in Cambridge by world rackets champion H.J. Gray in 1855 and soon built a reputation supplying rackets to University players such as Ranjitsinjhi and the future King Edward VII. The company is owned and controlled by the Gray family to this day. L.J. Nicolls started making bats in 1876 in his workshop in Roberts bridge, East Sussex; where the company is still based today; and supplied WG Grace with his record-breaking bat with which he scored his 100th century and made 1000 runs in May 1894. The brand went from strength to strength in the 1950’s and 60’s and at one stage the captains of all 5 test playing countries (Ted Dexter, Richie Benaud, Frank Worrell, John Reid, Trevor Goddard) all used Gray-Nicolls. Major innovations included the revolutionary “Steel Spring” and the first shoulder less “Superlite” bat.
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.